Villa Côte d’Asoet considers your privacy important and that is why we handle the personal information you share with us. In this privacy statement we explain how we do that.
All personal information that you send via our forms, including information such as your name, address, telephone number and e-mail address are not sold or rented by us to entities or individuals outside Villa Côte d’Asoet. Villa Côte d’Asoet will never ask for credit or debit card details via the website and we ask you not to enter this information under any circumstances on the forms within this website.
If you have questions about how we handle your personal information, you can always contact us via Villa Côte d’Asoet
Monique and Léon Soet
119 Avenue du Débarquement
83120 Ste Maxime, France
+33 4 83 12 29 66
+33 6 26 85 62 59
Personal data that we process
Villa Côte d’Asoet processes your personal data by using our services and / or by providing this information to us. Below is an overview of the personal data we process:
- First and last name
- Address data
- phone number
- E-mail address
- IP address
- Other personal data that you actively provide, for example, in correspondence and by telephone
- Location data
- Information about your activities on our website
- Internet browser and device type
Special and / or sensitive personal data that we process
Our website and / or service does not intend to collect data about website visitors who are younger than 16 years. Unless they have permission from parents or guardians. However, we can not check if a visitor is older than 16. We encourage parents to be involved in the online activities of their children, in order to prevent data about children being collected without parental consent. If you are convinced that we have collected personal information about a minor without this permission, please contact us via firstname.lastname@example.org and we will delete this information.
For what purpose and on what basis we process personal data
Villa Côte d’Asoet processes your personal data for the following purposes:
- You can call or e-mail if necessary to be able to carry out our services (Basis: Agreement)
- Informing you about changes to our services and products Basis: Agreement)
- To deliver goods and services to you (Basisslag: Agreement,)
- Villa Côte d’Asoet analyzes your behavior on the website in order to improve the website and to tailor the range of products and services to your preferences. (Basis: legitimate interest)
- Sending our newsletter and / or advertising brochure (Basisslag: Permission)
- Villa Côte d’Asoet follows your surfing behavior on various websites with which we tailor our products and services to your needs (Basisslag: Justified interest).
- Villa Côte d’Asoet also processes personal data if we are legally obliged to do so, such as information that we need for our tax return (Basis :, Contractual or legal obligation).
- Automated decision-making
- Villa Côte d’Asoet does not take decisions based on automated processing on matters that can have (significant) consequences for people. These are decisions taken by computer programs or systems, without a person (for example an employee of Villa Côte d’Asoet) sitting in between.
How long we store personal data
Villa Côte d’Asoet does not store your personal data longer than is strictly necessary to achieve the purposes for which your data is collected, or which are required by law.
Sharing personal data with third parties
Villa Côte d’Asoet will not sell your information to third parties and will only provide you with information if this is necessary for the execution of our agreement with you or to comply with a legal obligation. With companies that process your data in our assignment, we make agreements to ensure the same level of security and confidentiality of your data. Villa Côte d’Asoet remains responsible for these processing operations.
According to the law, we may store cookies on your device if they are strictly necessary for the use of the site. We need your permission for all other types of cookies. The first time you came to our site, we asked you for permission.
Your permission applies to the following areas: www.villacotedasoet.com
Anonymous statistics from visitors
Types of cookies
This website therefore uses different types of cookies. Some cookies are placed by third-party services that appear on our pages.
Our functional and technical cookies help us:
- Our website to work works as you would expect including:
- our reservation form and the checkout work
- remember your search settings
- to remember whether you have accepted our terms and conditions
- show you which pages you have recently visited
- remember your settings and preferences during and between visits
- Improve the speed / safety of the site
- Allow you to share pages with social networks such as Facebook
- Constantly improving our website for you
- Making our marketing more efficient (ultimately helping us to provide the service we do at the price we do)
- Collect personally identifiable information (without your explicit consent)
- Collect sensitive information (without your explicit permission)
- Pass on data to ad networks
- Pass personal identifiable information to third parties
- Pay sales commissions
- Unsubscribe from cookies
On your first visit to our website we have already informed you about these cookies and we have asked you for permission to place them. You can change your preferences for cookies on our site by clicking on the button below, or by setting your internet browser in such a way that it no longer saves cookies.Herzie Cookies
In addition, you can also delete all information previously saved via the settings of your browser. For an explanation, see: https://veiliginternetten.nl/themes/situatie/cookies-wat-zijn-het-en-wat-doe-ik-ermee/
PLEASE NOTE: If you turn off cookies, the site will probably not work as you would like.
Our website uses the following cookies:
Technical or functional cookies help make a website more usable by enabling basic functions such as page navigation and access to secure parts of the website. Without these cookies the website can not work properly. We do not need to request permission for these cookies.
|6 months||cookie for your preferences with regard to cookies and privacy|
Statistical cookies help website owners understand how visitors use their website, by collecting and reporting data anonymously.
|Google Analytics –||_gat|
|These cookies are used to gather information about how visitors use our website. We use the information to compile reports and to help us improve the website. The cookies collect information in an anonymous form, including the number of visitors to the website and blog, where visitors have come to the website and the pages they have visited.|
read Google’s overview of privacy and safeguarding data
Marketing cookies are used to track visitors when they visit different websites. Their goal is to display ads that are tailored to and relevant to the individual user. These ads become more valuable to publishers and external advertisers. Villacotedasoet.com does not store any of these cookies.
View, modify or delete data
You have the right to view, correct or delete your personal data. You also have the right to withdraw your consent to the data processing or to object to the processing of your personal data by Villa Côte d’Asoet and you have the right to data portability. This means that you can submit a request to us to send the personal information we hold to you or another organization mentioned by you in a computer file. You can send a request for access, correction, deletion, data transfer of your personal data or request for cancellation of your consent or objection to the processing of your personal data to email@example.com.
To ensure that the request for access has been made by you, we ask you to send a copy of your ID with the request. Make your passport photo, MRZ (machine readable zone, the strip with numbers at the bottom of the passport), passport number and Citizen Service Number (BSN) black in this copy. This is to protect your privacy. We respond as quickly as possible, but within four weeks, at your request. Villa Côte d’Asoet would also like to point out that you have the opportunity to file a complaint with the national supervisory authority, the Dutch Data Protection Authority. This can be done via the following link: https: //autoriteitpersoonsgegevens.nl/nl/contact-met-de-autoriteit-perso ….
How we protect personal data
Villa Côte d’Asoet takes the protection of your data seriously and takes appropriate measures to prevent misuse, loss, unauthorized access, unwanted disclosure and unauthorized modification. If you feel that your data is not properly secured or there are indications of abuse, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org.